Are you Fabulous Forty, Feisty Fifty, or Sexy Sixty?
Are you struggling with any of these issues?
Are you tired of feeling that “bloat” and those digestive issues?
Are you struggling with those extra pounds?
Do you “run out of steam” by noon?
Are you struggling with those “hormonal changes”?
Are you tired of the doctor telling you are “getting older”, so you are going to feel “this way” from now on?
Not sure what is “healthy” anymore?
Do you know what to do, but don’t do it?
Do you really just want someone to help you figure all this out and coach you and support you to make the changes you honestly want to make?
Let me help...
My passion is to help others have the best health possible.
I am an educator and a health coach. I am here to give you ideas and information to help you help yourself.
I am also a health coach that can give you support in the changes you want to make.
My Goal for You:
to have energy, creativity and balance in your life
to eat relaxed, healthy meals with no cravings or guilt
to know you are doing the best for yourself so you can be your best for others.
What I believe:
I believe our health is our most important asset. It’s worth our best efforts to maintain it.
Our daily habits make the biggest difference in our lives. When we change small, daily habits, and keep them, the results can be great.
Our bodies have the innate ability to heal themselves, if we will just allow them to. In order to do that, we need to give them the best building blocks to work with. The best food, the best attitude and the best environment we can.
Everybody (every body) is different, with different backgrounds, history and environment. So different things work for different people.
Balance in our lives is essential for long term health.
Making changes takes patience and persistence. Patience with ourselves and persistence in action.
Most of all, I believe you can have health at any age!
Join the community!
In the past, I have done many talks at the Body Therapy Center in Swansea, IL. Currently, I am focusing on cooking classes at my home (check out the Cooking with Patti menu tab). Here are many of the talks I have done with others from the Girls Gone Kale group.
Talks at The Body Therapy Center, Swansea, IL
- Your Pantry Makeover (May2017)
- Talking Toxins (Mar 2017)
- Healthy Eating Begins with Healthy Eating (Jan 2017)
- Avoiding Holiday Stress and Weight Gain (Nov 2016)
- How Stress Affects Your Health (September 2016)
- Hormone Health (July 2016)
- Your Immune System (May 2016)
- Gut Health (March 2016)
- Permanent Weight Loss (January 2016)
- How to Deal with Stress (November 2015)
- What is Healthy Eating (September 2015)
- How to Rid Your Body of Excess Toxins (July 2015)
- Digestive Health (May 2015)
- Gut Health (March 2015)
- Take Back Your Health in 2015 (January 2015)
- How Then Do We Eat? (October 2014)
- Real Food for Real Life (August 2014)
- The Smoothie Challenge (June 2014)
- Can Food Save Your Life? (April 2014)